On September 3, Soldotna Alaska State Troopers responded to a single vehicle rollover near milepost 104.58 Sterling Highway. Investigation revealed the driver of a northbound Caravan lost control of her vehicle causing her vehicle to drive off the side of the road and roll several times. Both driver and passenger were transported to the hospital with injuries.
Report taken from Alaska State Troopers Dispatch.
Car Safety Tips
Driving a car becomes so automatic after a while, it’s easy to let safety fall through the cracks. But even if you’ve never been in an accident before, you shouldn’t lull yourself into a false sense of security. Failing to perform basic safety precautions that could save your life, or those of your passengers, in a collision.
- Wear your seat belt properly.
- Ensure that car seats and booster seats are properly installed.
- Never text while driving.
- Don’t try to multitask- put down the food, makeup and other distractions while driving.
- Be aware of pedestrians, bicyclists and motorcyclists.
- Pack a climate-appropriate emergency kit.
There are many causes of car accidents, like distractions or sleep-depravation. If you have been involved in a car accident at the fault of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation. Call the car accident attorney’s at Ringstad Law Office, P.C. to see how we can help.